Tuba is a range of brass pull handles designed in collaboration with Freehaus. The classic, timeless design is made from raw, uncoated brass. Composed of vertical tubes and solid brass end modules, the product is hard-wearing and built to last; suitable for both internal and external contract environments.
The handles are available in a range of sizes and configurations, including different lengths, a complete and half circle, and matching push plates.
Shown above in Muf architects ‘Wonderlab’ interactive gallery at the Science Museum, London.
Photos: Adam Luszniak
- S Range Crane Cookware
- Headphone Bar Spiritland
- Dials, Knobs and Switches Spiritland
- Rail VG&P
- Tuba Trapex
- Universal Bottle Sweetdram
- Theatre Chair Studio Three Sixty
- Kitchen Stool AHEC
- Candela Officine Panerai / LDF
- UW Programme Uniform Wares
- Disegno Workspace Disegno / Dinesen
- Turner System Turner Contemporary
- Pour Established & Sons
- A-Bench Established & Sons